A talk by Jason Nazar – founder and CEO of Docstoc.
Guy Kawasaki speaks for Informatics Ventures at the Informatics Forum, Edinburgh.
Professor Ajay Agrawal takes you through the process of defining your business model and gives insights on how to select one of the different possible revenue streams while discussing case studies.
Learn about the business-to-consumer (B2C) sales process as well as strategies to make an efficient business-to-business (B2B) sale. Hear sales tactics for startups to grow their business. Krista Jones and Nathan Monk, both of the ICE practice at MaRS, explain.
Some people are surprised when they find out that Getty Images is just 17 years old — its brand name has become such an institution in the image licensing and stock photography space that many people assume it’s been around for decades longer. But starting in 1995 just at the dawn of the Internet age does make [...]
37Signals’ products include Basecamp, Highrise, Backpack, Campfire, and Writeboard. The company also developed and open-sourced the Ruby on Rails programming framework. 37Signals’ products do less than the competition – intentionally.
Marketing that Matters: Transforming your ideas to income (Part 1) – Entrepreneurship 101
In this session you learn:
- Why marketing effectiveness often matters as much today as pure product innovation
- How to identify key market trends and better connect with the real needs of potential customers
- How to use “value innovation” methods to competitively design a product as faster, cheaper and better
- Pragmatic ways to position your product and quickly build market acceptance
- How effective marketing must connect to focused business development and sales channel efforts
Jason’s philosophy: Be brilliant. Get paid. Period.
The art of changing hearts, minds and actions.