xVideoServiceThief Youtube Video Downloader Free Download: Streaming videos online is a great way to pass off sometime. Be it an educational video, be it a motivational video or about some sport, no matter what type of videos you watch on the internet, one thing is for sure that we all love watching videos online. But often there are some videos that we want to watch more than once. In such a case watching it online more than once will eat up your bandwidth everytime you watch it. Also, we’re not always connected to an Internet connection and at those times you’re not able to stream YouTube or any videos online.
What do we do then? We download those videos while we’re connected to the internet and then watch it even when we’re not. There are tons of websites and software on the internet that offers video downloading service from various sites such as YouTube. But, most of these sites either don’t offer high-quality downloads or the format that we want. So if you’re looking for a software to download YouTube videos, you’re at the right place.
Download YouTube Videos Online – xVideoServiceThief YouTube video downloader
If you want to download YouTube videos online, you can go to this website xvideoservicethief that offers this service. But mind you, you won’t get your desired format and the videos won’t be available in high quality. So, it would be better if you download xVideoService, a YouTube video downloader.
Here’s how you can download xVideoService and download YouTube videos or any other videos online:-
- Go to the official site of ccm.net and search for the software.
- Now, click on download. The download size will be near about 11 MBs.
- Let the download finish. Then, click on the downloaded software setup.
- It will begin the installation.
- Install it by clicking on accepting and agree on the terms and conditions.
How to Download YouTube Videos with xVideoServiceThief Plugins Linux
- Open xvideoservicethief.
- You can now see three boxes, namely; Download from URL, convert to format and save to the folder.
- You’ll first need to enter the URL of the video in the first box.
- Now, you can select your desired format. This is its key feature and very fewer software and sites offer it. So if you’re someone who wants the video to be downloaded and played in mobile, you can go for the format that suits your mobile.
- Now, select the download destination. By default, the destination will be “downloads’ folder. You can, however, change it to whatever destination you’re comfortable with.
- Hit enter and the download will begin.
So this was how you can download YouTube videos and download xVideoServiceThief Wikipedia Plugins Linux. While the file is downloading, you can view the progress, speed and the time remaining at the bottom. You can also pause or stop to download at any time. There’s also an option that lets you close the window when the download has finished. However, you can also choose to keep the window active even after the download has been finished. Download From Here